Re: [OT] Liberal Weeny Spouting off....Was VSAM doubt

jce wrote:

> "Peter Lacey" <lacey@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

> >> Yes, I agree the revised Subject is provocative. I took to be written
> >> with
> >> tongue-in-cheek...
> >>
> >> Pete.
> >
> > Well, given that "liberal" is such an insult in the U.S., he must have a
> > very deep cheek ... perhaps if he had put it in quotes ...
> >
> > PL
>
> The "liberal weeny spouting off" was me. It was not intended to be
> provocative - it was in fact done to prevent a deluge of "you're just a
> liberaly weeny" responses that so often come after making statements like I
> was making. If offence was taken, I humbly apologize to myself for calling
> me a liberal.
>
> JCE

Well, as an insult it fell rather flat with me - as you may know the
name of the governing party in Canada is "Liberal". But I did think it
was uncalled for, aince I didn't realize you were referring to
yourself. I am hereby writing it off.

PL

  • Re: [OT] Liberal Weeny Spouting off....Was VSAM doubt
    ... > Pete Dashwood wrote: ... >>> 2) what does one's political outlook have to do with the issue? ... The "liberal weeny spouting off" was me. ... liberaly weeny" responses that so often come after making statements like I ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: [OT] Liberal Weeny Spouting off....Was VSAM doubt
    ... >> Pete Dashwood wrote: ... > The "liberal weeny spouting off" was me. ... > liberaly weeny" responses that so often come after making statements like ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: Of mice and men
    ... Pete Dashwood ... >>I s'pose one could argue that Time is not 'something', ... JCE ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)