Re: COBOL FAQ *moved*

Thanks Richard.

I only looked at the "plug-ins" on the Firefox web site. Didn't realize
there are extensions.

I didn't see a Firefox plug-in for IE compatibility. I heard there was such
a facility for Netscape 8.

I know they share a common engine (Mozilla) but believe there may be version
differences.

Your post seems to equate Firefox with Netscape 8. Or am I misunderstanding?

Pete.

TOP POST

.