Re: COBOL FAQ *moved*

Thanks Richard.

I only looked at the "plug-ins" on the Firefox web site. Didn't realize
there are extensions.

I didn't see a Firefox plug-in for IE compatibility. I heard there was such
a facility for Netscape 8.

I know they share a common engine (Mozilla) but believe there may be version
differences.

Your post seems to equate Firefox with Netscape 8. Or am I misunderstanding?

Pete.

TOP POST

"Richard" <riplin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> It is supposed to have an 'IE compatibility'
>
> There are dozens of extensions for Firefox, one of which is 'view in IE
> mode'.
>
> The ones that I have installed include Adblock (there is an Adblock
> plus that I should get), FlashBlock, Anidisable, Objection, ImageZoom
> and SpellBound.

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] New Vulnerability against Firefox/ Major Extensions
    ... I attached Google Toolbar PoC. ... it will work every time you launch Firefox. ... high profile Firefox extensions. ... The nature of the vulnerability described in this report is technical, ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • [Full-disclosure] New Vulnerability against Firefox/ Major Extensions
    ... high profile Firefox extensions. ... as this includes the Google Toolbar for Firefox. ... Until the vendors release secure updates to their software, ... The nature of the vulnerability described in this report is technical, ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: OSX on Intel Could Destroy Microsoft
    ... >> If you mean not everyone has Firefox or Safari installed, ... > it's in the admin interface, ... if a client requires compatibility with that, ... >> It's not specific to the context of an item, ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Konqueror vs Firefox
    ... Steve Lindemann wrote: ... Firefox is still my browser of choice, ... The extensions installed can vary between platforms, but those are what I usually add on. ...
    (Fedora)
  • People choose Firefox browser over IE for a number of reasons
    ... Globally, Firefox accounted for 12.93% of all browsers used in July, up ... The open source browser did even better in several countries, ... You can add extensions in Firefox by going to Tools => Extensions and ... of the Web page by hiding the tab bar at the press of a key. ...
    (soc.culture.iranian)