Re: Cobol work?

In article <dl0pdh$f4n$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mike" <moose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Anyway, it is a shame that you care so little for your customers, and that
> you take an attitude that is not conducive to attracting customers - quite
> the opposite in fact.

Yours is the first complaint I've received, in eleven years of working
for Micro Focus. While it is not, of course, my goal to scare off
customers, my running average in this regard still looks pretty good,
I'm afraid.

> Please do forward my email to your boss though, I'd love to discuss the
> matter with him - and I would be very suprised if he showed me (or my
> employer) such a lack of interest.

I don't appear to have received an email from you. What address did
you send it to?

--
Michael Wojcik michael.wojcik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Vinegar keeps more flies away than honey does.

  • Re: was Jimmys IQ/educating Jerry on things lost since USPA2000
    ... attention as possible to the customers coming after because the ... customers coming after, as do the once who came before deserve their ... Yeah, you seem to have more middle men milking the sport now, shit ... Think I care how many normal ...
    (rec.skydiving)
  • Re: Rage is the New Fad
    ... We do not have to rearrange the furniture in the rooms because patients and families tell us to. ... you don't follow them those customers have every right to fire you and ... We get care orders from physicians, therapists and so on, and operate under established standards of care. ... *is* dead due to blindly following a negligent doctor. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: 360 update live and working fine
    ... For customers, lack of incentive to buy means we might miss out on a good ... that theoretical low sales for Microsoft is a self-explanatory problem ... To be honest, I couldn't care less. ... our collective ability to purchase and to enjoy games. ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Migration recommendations; PRELIMINARY INQUIRY
    ... Customers don't seem to care about theoretical relative performance ... $200,000 in labor to avoid spending an extra $10,000 on hardware. ...
    (comp.sys.hp.mpe)
  • Re: How to create a standalone GNU/Linux binary using SBCL?
    ... > As to large core files: You are entitled to your opinion, ... > becomes more difficult to defend month by month. ... don't seem to care about this when it comes to Java. ... IME, customers don't care about ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)