Re: Any comments? (Answers to Pete)

On Thu, 6 Apr 2006 02:28:44 +1200, "Pete Dashwood"
<dashwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I understand what you (or The Bible) is saying here. But I simply can't
accept it. How can I personally be held accountable for what an acestor did
at the dawn of Time? How is that fair? I'm not even responsible for what my
Father or Grandfather did (a perceptive observer might note that I wasn't
born at the time...) before I came along, and even afterwards.

Variations of this philosophy have always been popular among those
with inherited wealth and power. And since they have the power,
their philosophy has power as well.

http://www.usenet.com
.