Re: Newbie Question

docdwarf@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

So let me get this straight... you don't know COBOL, you don't have a
compiler so you cannot test your results... and someone expects a valid
answer out of you?

Based on the amount of attention and resources being paid to this problem
there is no money involved in it... good thing, too!

DD

Thanks all for the great help, I definitely have enough to go on. I
really appreciate it.

As for not having a CoBOL compiler or not having lots of knowledge
about the language, I don't need to get the CoBOL program to work, it
already does and I have an exe of it, I just have to make a VB module
of it so it is automated, the CoBOL version needs a user to enter in a
number.

Thanks again all.

Peace.

.