Re: "WAIT" command?!

On Mar 9, 3:52 am, "Dennis Dahn" <D...@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Pete,

thanks a lot for your detailed answer!
Mmmh, but I still have not found the error, but maybe it is very simple and
probably my poor knowledge is the cause for all this.

one example: I have an event like:

cell-in-grid-clicked-event.
perform xyz.

xyz.
go to abc.

If I have this "go to abc", is the the return to
"cell-in-grid-clicked-event" lost in the stack?

Yes. you will blow the perform stack.

If you really need to:

cell-in-grid-clicked-event.
perform xyz
go to abc.
.

xyz.
dostuffhere
.

But I am not sure that you should be doing this. If the event a call-
back ? if it is you probably need to 'exit program'.

How do you get to cell-in-grid-checked-event ? is it specifed in the
UI or have you found a status and done a goto or perform to get
there ?

  • Re: A subquery? Not sure if this is doable?
    ... the weekly series and the repeating monthly figure. ... 1/12/05 ABC 4.22 ... 1/12/05 DEF 3.12 ... 1/12/05 XYZ 8.88 ...
    (microsoft.public.access.queries)
  • Re: I need help working with parameters!!!!
    ... I am working on a query involving 3 seperate fields. ... to be able to use parameters to pull information from the three different ... State "D" uses ABC form and XYZ form ...
    (microsoft.public.access.queries)
  • Re: A subquery? Not sure if this is doable?
    ... frequency such that the table with less frequency will repeat its value ... 1/12/05 ABC 4.22 ... 1/12/05 DEF 3.12 ... 1/12/05 XYZ 8.88 ...
    (microsoft.public.access.queries)
  • Re: Pasting into a search and replace
    ... I create a custom document property named XYZ, with the value ABC. ... I insert a DocProperty field using the Insert Field dialog: ... XYZ blah blah XYZ blah jah blah XYZ ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)