Re: Code problems with Perform Thru Exit causes fall through

In article <7tedncWmmaVzXDfbnZ2dnUVZ_urinZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxx>, LX-i <lxi0007@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:

Agree completely. Scope terminators have completely removed the need for NEXT
SENTENCE. And anybody who uses SECTIONs in the Procedure Division should be
shot.

Ouch! That's a little severe - usually that punishment is reserved for
the use of ALTER.

OK, shot in the ass. We'll reserve headshots for ALTER.

--
Regards,

  • Re: Things might be changing folks...
    ... shot for the voters passing the term limits initiative. ... Unka' George ... for Time is the greatest innovator: ... and wisdom and counsel shall not alter them to the better, ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: California officer kills man by mistake
    ... they were about to face a suicide bomber intent on blowing them all ... I said that nothing that he did from when they entered that carriage to when they shot him lead them to alter that view. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: OT: The new Bush plans for tort reform
    ... owner of the ranch and daughter of longtime Cheney associate, ... I thought Tud was saying "ouch" about the guy getting shot in his face ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)
  • Re: OT: The new Bush plans for tort reform
    ... owner of the ranch and daughter of longtime Cheney associate, ... I thought Tud was saying "ouch" about the guy getting shot in his face ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)
  • Re: Tiger haters rejoice!
    ... Ouch. ... Corey Pavin @ the US Open is on line 1. ... little pressure over all for him in any major on any shot... ...
    (rec.sport.golf)