working storage values
- From: yoqi99 <yoqi99@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 05:47:10 -0800 (PST)
Have vendor started task that runs constantly while listening on port
1205. This started task has a loadlib with user written cobol
programs. This started task also has a control file (jcl ddname)
with a record. For performance reasons, I only want to read the
record one time only. How should I code the cobol program so that
the working storage values are retained between calls.
I can't statically link the vendor program with my program.....
- Prev by Date: Re: OT:Thanksgiving
- Next by Date: Re: diff between cobol1 & cobol3
- Previous by thread: Voter fraud was Re: OT:Thanksgiving
- Next by thread: Re: working storage values