Re: CA-Easytrieve Users

Of course there are many different ways of doing this. No doubt there are
even some that will meet with more approval than others. So what? It
works, it's easy to understand, and that's what I would usually expect of
"highly maintainable" code. No doubt I would run a listing-formatter to
make it easier to read if I had to make any changes, but that's because I'm
lazy.

Elegance is strictly in the eye of the beholder where the golden proportion
doesn't apply.

PL