Re: S0C4 x'4' abend while reading VSAM KSDS file

In article <34975204-0adf-4ec6-84d9-ae3ec3556783@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
<vbarathee@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi DD

I think you are more concerned about the enhancemnt work when it got
outsourced to us rather than the abend.

None of this is a matter of concern to me. What I am curious about is how
long the code had been in your hands and running before the current
enhancement was requested.

When was the code outsourced to you?

I have given my answer in my
posted the original code and given my test results , this wudnt be
enough to analyze the abend ?

I have analysed the ABEND to the point where I offered a suggestion that
stopped it from happening... comment out the ILBOWAT0 call and the ABEND
no longer occurs.

DD

.