Re: Programming language survey

At Pete's suggestion/request, and agreeing with his objective to 'let
them know...' I decided to try to vote.  To do so, required 'joining'
and I allowed it to last only long enough to perform the intended task.
  I didn't actually look to see who they are until after the vote was
cast.  I saw nothing during the 'joining process' that demanded that I
adhere to their objectives.  Once I did, that's when I concluded that I
would not fit in.

Aha, and let the Microsoft know the competition.... and that is just
the purpose of it. Another way of gathering info (stats). Survey works
both ways. It is a double edge sword at any rate.

Rene
.