Re: Programming language survey

At Pete's suggestion/request, and agreeing with his objective to 'let
them know...' I decided to try to vote.  To do so, required 'joining'
and I allowed it to last only long enough to perform the intended task.
  I didn't actually look to see who they are until after the vote was
cast.  I saw nothing during the 'joining process' that demanded that I
adhere to their objectives.  Once I did, that's when I concluded that I
would not fit in.

Aha, and let the Microsoft know the competition.... and that is just
the purpose of it. Another way of gathering info (stats). Survey works
both ways. It is a double edge sword at any rate.

Rene

  • Re: UGVM Book Club - July
    ... has any excuse for not joining in. ... I really do hope this wins the vote now - I've just snapped up a copy from ... I think PDZ will get it for July's Book Club ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • LS jipped again (11/26)
    ... joining it with Dave on the stage. ... Is Dave's mom going to be on? ... Dollar Baby, and vote for it on IMDB right now! ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: UGVM Book Club - July
    ... able to scale the maps up or down depending on the number of players ... has any excuse for not joining in. ... I really do hope this wins the vote now - I've just snapped up a copy from ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Programming language survey
    ... I decided to try to vote. ... To do so, required 'joining' ... just a bit of fun. ... Microsoft have no influence on this site whatsoever. ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: Resignation
    ... I will continue to support Labour's objectives, which are set out more fully in Labour's Programme '82." ... Later on he says "A vote for me is a vote FOR all that is best in Labour. ... Ask Mad Ken what happens when you contemplate standing - as a Labour Party member - against the official Labour candidate. ...
    (uk.politics.electoral)