Re: Yes Virginia, there are COBOL jobs.

In article <8ef69oFb9rU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Bill Gunshannon <billg999@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Not sure if anyone is interested but here is an announcement number for
a COBOL job

When posting to comp.lang.cobol please include a rate, or range of rates,
for the position(s) offered; to do otherwise leads many to conclude that
you are either trolling for resumes or running a blind ad to determine
rates.

DD

  • Re: Yes Virginia, there are COBOL jobs.
    ... Bill Gunshannon wrote: ... a COBOL job ... When posting to comp.lang.cobol please include a rate, or range of rates, ... I won't make this mistake again. ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: Yes Virginia, there are COBOL jobs.
    ... Bill Gunshannon wrote: ... a COBOL job ... When posting to comp.lang.cobol please include a rate, or range of rates, ... I do my best to respond to all folks in like manner; ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: sharepoint architecture
    ... Bill Gunshannon wrote: ... many to conclude that you are either trolling for resumes or posting ... who are interested in working under DOE guidelines. ... Isn't it time you gave it a rest and stopped trying to herd cats. ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: Yes Virginia, there are COBOL jobs.
    ... :>>a COBOL job ... :>When posting to comp.lang.cobol please include a rate, or range of rates, ... Should you use the mailblocks package and expect a response from me, ... I very rarely bother responding to challenge/response systems, ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: What are chances no Social Security checks?
    ... Bill Gunshannon wrote: ... with a door which closes and a GS-14 occupies a corner office - are often ... posting is usually a bit of shadow-theatre. ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)