Re: Not (intended to be) a "Commercial"

On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 00:30:23 +1200, "Pete Dashwood"
<dashwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I had the excuse to buy a sporty car when my eldest was 15 - because I
wanted her to learn to use a stick. My wife finds sticks to be too
much work. She missed out on the fun.

For a control freak (like most computer programmers :-)) there is nothing
like a stick shift... :-)

I wonder which I would prefer if I lived and worked in the hills of
San Francisco. I suppose it's like any tool - environment matters.

- James Madison
.