We're saved! Microsoft has saved us!
- From: "HeyBub" <heybub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 19:52:09 -0600
"[REDMOND, Wash.] Microsoft has been granted a patent for its "avoid ghetto"
feature for GPS devices. A GPS device is used to find shortcuts and avoid
traffic, but Microsoft's patent states that a route can be plotted for
pedestrians to avoid an "unsafe neighborhood..."
No more accidentally driving thru the 'hood. Conversely, this new app can
probably direct liberals to the best places to buy smack.
- Prev by Date: Re: What happens when a transgender declines a tampon...
- Next by Date: Re: What happens when a transgender declines a tampon...
- Previous by thread: Cobol-C problems
- Next by thread: Re: We're saved! Microsoft has saved us!