Re: WTF this error means ?!?

From: Michael Hoffacker (m0rgu3_at_t-online.de)
Date: 03/08/05

Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 00:55:27 +0100

A command is send synchrous and it make's the Component wait, until this
comand is handled, so it blocks all further messaging.
Well, I dont know very much about TInternetExplorer, but this should be
the direction the error goes

Bye
        Mike

Relevant Pages

  • Re: WTF this error means ?!?
    ... A command is send synchrous and it make's the Component wait, ... comand is handled, so it blocks all further messaging. ... Well, I dont know very much about TInternetExplorer, but this should be ...
    (alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi)
  • Re: Forms property using varables
    ... each command button opens the same form "form2" but displaying different ... i dont want to hard code P2602A, instead i want ti use a varable. ... when the command button is pressed on form1 it sets EquipmentTagString as ... Controls collection. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: Pop-Up Spam Out of Nowhere.
    ... Try going to a command line and using the "net send" command. ... I actually don't even use any instant messaging service ...
  • Re: php-mysql
    ... >> login as root and give the following command ... > you could use apache2 but then I dont know where the config files are ... > I dont know which distribution you use, but in Debian Etch the files are ... server will only work on the server console till you tweek ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: I need some Unix commands for the few tasks.
    ... I am very Thankful to your response. ... I am unable use this comand. ... can you please send me command for the following example? ... but with a very slight chance of not ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)