Distributing simple application with Express 2 for Delphi 4

From: Micheal (nothere_at_nothere.net)
Date: 03/16/05

    Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 23:34:05 GMT

    I've got Delphi 4 with Express 2 for Delphi 4 and I want to turn a program
    into something I can distribute. It uses a Paradox 4 database. I run through
    the check boxes in Express 2 and end up with the distribution disks.

    If I install the result on my computer then things work. However if I
    uninstall Delphi 4 then the thing comes up with an error initialising the
    BDE administrator. I assume that part got thrown out when I uninstalled
    Delphi 4.

    How can I get Express 2 to include the missing parts in the distribution or
    doesn't it work that way?

    Thanks

    Micheal