isvalidjpegfile(filename)

From: PeterV (verstapp_at_actewagl.net.au)
Date: 03/21/05

Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 06:59:48 GMT

Does such a function exist?
It may help me get fewer JPEG error#41s if I had some assurance that I was
loadfromfile-ing a valid file.
Alternatively, something more bulletproof than the
      try
         image1.Picture.LoadFromFile(currentfilepath);
      except
         exit;
      end;
which is what is giving me the error#41s would be nice.

TIA

Relevant Pages

  • Re: isvalidjpegfile(filename)
    ... > It may help me get fewer JPEG error#41s if I had some assurance that I was ... > loadfromfile-ing a valid file. ... "Break on exceptions" turned on in the IDE. ...
    (alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi)
  • Re: isvalidjpegfile(filename)
    ... >It may help me get fewer JPEG error#41s if I had some assurance that I was ... >loadfromfile-ing a valid file. ... something more bulletproof than the ...
    (alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi)