Re: filer table by a word ....

From: sew crazy (sew.crazy_at_webmail.co.za)
Date: 03/22/05

Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 19:54:50 +0200

thanx for the advice will spend some time going through the help file
on filter ....

ok for now I've tried this ....

procedure TForm1.BitBtn4Click(Sender: TObject);

var
   DateStr, SQLStr : string;
begin
// DateStr := FormatDateTime('YYYY-MM-DD', MonthCalendar2.Date);
// DateStr := '2005-03-18';
   SQLStr := Format('SELECT * FROM AdoTable1l WHERE DateIn =
''%s''',[DateStr]);
   adotable1.Filtered := True;
end;

Neither of the 2 disabled lines gives me any result ...
the date format in my db is displayed as yyyy/mm/dd

i get no errors when i run the code with any of the lines enbled
however all the data is still displayed ...

Relevant Pages

  • Re: filer table by a word ....
    ... >Go to Delphi help, find TTable. ... Datestr is either a date picked by the user .. ... delphi to then filter it using the information ...
    (alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi)
  • Re: filer table by a word ....
    ... You have a variable "SQLStr", however, where are you putting ... string (I forget weather Delphi init's the local vars for ... find the 'filter' and 'filtered' properties and read about ...
    (alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi)
  • Re: Various DOM-related wrappers (Code Worth Recommending Project)
    ... var filter, filterLegacy; ... // Filter wrapper, which is included at this stage as it is needed ... // Returns the HTML element by default or optionally ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Make a collapsible menu stay open when a new page is loaded
    ... The JavaScript Source:: http://javascript.internet.com ... function getChildren(node, filter){ ... var children = node.childNodes; ... var activeMenu = null; ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Re: The Most Challenging Interview Question
    ... filter removed for brevity): ... for (var p in a) { ... To make the filtered array dense: ... distant post that accessing undefined elements of a sparse array can ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)