Re: How to implement two's complement on a two's complement cpu ?

Skybuck Flying wrote:

You are an idiot. You can't negate (-MaxInt-1) and expect a valid
signed 32 bit value. That has nothing to do with Delphi.

Lol,

Finally you admit it can't be done.

I was right. You are a dumbass who never learned to read.

I never said it could be done. I said it should give you an overflow
error, which didn't happen because of a bug in D2007. In versions
before 2007, you will get an overflow error.
--
Rudy Velthuis http://rvelthuis.de

"University politics are vicious precisely because the stakes
are so small." -- Henry Kissinger (1923-)
.