I'm baffled, you can probably un-baffelify me <g>

I'm using D7 and am trying to figure out how to do some data access without using Delphi's data
controls. I want to open an ADO recordset and populate some edit controls with the results. I'm
including a bit of VB code below that gives the sense of what I would like to do in D7

Thank you,

Don

I included a reference to msado28.tlb in the VB test project.

Private Sub ADO_Test()

Dim Conn1 As New ADODB.Connection
Dim Rs1 As New ADODB.Recordset
Dim AccessConnect As String

AccessConnect = "Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};" & _
"Dbq=DHK_Movies.mdb;" & _
"DefaultDir=C:\DelphiProj\MovieDb;" & _
"Uid=Admin;Pwd=;"

Conn1.Open AccessConnect

Set Rs1 = Conn1.Execute("SELECT * FROM Movies")

Rs1.MoveFirst
Do While Not Rs1.EOF
Textbox1.Text = Rs1.Fields("Title").Value
Rs1.MoveNext
Loop

Rs1.Close
Conn1.Close