Re: Why can't I execute this script in ADO?

From: Mike Collier (mike_at_adoanywhere.com)
Date: 01/26/04

Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 09:53:41 -0000

> Even more, it has nothing to do with MS SQL Server. Read the
> "books online" about "GO" -> it explicitly states that GO is a client
> tool thing.

You migth be able to use OSQL - a command line tool, havn't tried it myself.
http://81.130.213.94/myforum/forum_posts.asp?TID=92&PN=1&TPN=1

--
Mike Collier BSc( Hons) Comp Sci
forum http://www.adoanywhere.com/forum

Relevant Pages

  • Re: osql command reference?
    ... At command prompt, run the following command and it will show you all ... Also see the topic "osql utility" in SQL Server 2000 Books Online. ... RESTORE commands. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.msde)
  • Re: How can I change the login name and password?
    ... I found the article and the syntax is exactly what you said it ... > -BOL Help for SQL Server included in the installing package. ... > execute the sp_chanegpassword command. ... >>> Where do you fire the commadn to the SQL Server, from OSQL? ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.msde)
  • Re: osql command reference?
    ... The online reference you found is for Sybase and is not valid for Microsoft ... Vyas, MVP (SQL Server) ... > At command prompt, run the following command and it will show you all ... > switches available for OSQL. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.msde)
  • FYI: Delete still shows the deleted record
    ... "kit" wrote: ... new SQL Server DB and I'm borrowing code from the previous SQL Server DB ... Put this in the click event of your "DELETE" command button: ... Public Sub DelCurrentRec ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Arbitrary Command Execution on Distributor SQL Server 2000 machines (#NISR22002002A)
    ... Arbitrary Command Execution on SQL Server 2000 ... Category: Arbitrary Command Execution ...
    (NT-Bugtraq)