Re: TADOConnection List index out of bounds

From: George Christoforakis (nospam_at_nospam.info)
Date: 02/04/04

Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 09:52:31 +0200

Where do you get this error from? Design or runtime? If it's on the runtime
can you provide with some code to see what you do?
George Christoforakis.

"newsgroups.borland.com" <alex0628@seed.net.tw> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I use TADOConnection connect to MS SQL Server, But sometimes I got the
> error message "TADOConnection List index out of bounds ".

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How to handle concurrency issue with better performance?
    ... Hitchhiker's Guide to Visual Studio and SQL Server ... Then for timestamp, it will be unique? ... Collisions occur because your design permits ... select command). ...
  • Re: ORDER BY in VIEW not working
    ... As an object-oriented programmer, I expect to be able to encapsulate ... The relevant design principle is that of Orthogonal Design. ... State what version of SQL Server you are using and specify the content ...
    (comp.databases.ms-sqlserver)
  • Re: Target number of database reads per user
    ... Yeah, just to echo what Andy is saying, if you want to have the question ... If you can post code/database design we could all take a look. ... Pro SQL Server 2000 Database Design - ...
  • Re: Access Form connected to SQL table in Access Data Project (.adp file)
    ... Under the previous design, he would just open the form and could ... navigate through the last few orders by clicking "next record" a few times. ... > the form what records it should load. ... we are NOT even using sql server yet. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.conversion)
  • Re: Database design question
    ... Pro SQL Server 2000 Database Design ... Please reply to the newsgroups only unless you are ...