Access help using ADO and classes

From: Tim Lightfoot (tim.lightfoot_at_sotamail.com)
Date: 02/12/04

    Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 12:09:27 -0000

    I have developed an application that uses an Access database.

    When I edit for example a customer it loads a record from the database into
    a TCustomer class. The user can then modify fields as required and when they
    save the record the save method of my TCustomer class will be class which
    puts the table into edit mode, writes the fields and posts changes.

    This application will be used by 2 or three users and the application does
    not seem to support record locking i.e. if two users edit the same record
    the firsts users edits will be saved then the seconds will overwrite.

    I would have thought the database might detect a record had been modified
    when the second user tries to save changes.

    Any suggestions please - thanks very much.

    Tim