Re: ADO Connection - Connection string issues

This is standard behaviour for some drivers. When you'll disconnect, the
connection string will be restored as before (to your original string)

With best regards, Mike Shkolnik
EMail: mshkolnik@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Jason Fischer" <jason_fischer_aus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Hi All,
> I have an ADO Connection that is acting really strange.
> I close the connection, set the connection string to something and the
> moment I open it, the connection string chnages to something other than
> I just set it to.
> Has anyone ever seen this and is there something I can do to fix it.
> I am running D7.
> Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: connection string to connect ms-access with password protected
    ... "Kevin Spencer" wrote: ... > to find your Connection String. ... >> 1)now when I run the application it gives error sayin Invalid Password ...
  • Re: SqlServer connect test....
    ... Best regards, ... Y. Sivaram ... > for me this very simple sample on a PocketPC. ...
  • Re: Could not find installable ISAM
    ... it worked in a windows app and not a webservice though! ... Regards, ... >installed on the machine or the connection string is incorrect. ...
  • Re: PromptDataSource
    ... Regards, ... Mac ... > Try to connect using this connection string and handle exceptions. ... >>I want to use PromptDatasource to build a connection string and than store ...
    ... My original post contains the connection strings and the error messages that ... I am getting the connection string from the DataLink API and am not hard ... Regards, ... > If you still face problems, can you send your connection string, as well as ...