Re: ADO Connection - Connection string issues

This is standard behaviour for some drivers. When you'll disconnect, the
connection string will be restored as before (to your original string)

--
With best regards, Mike Shkolnik
EMail: mshkolnik@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Jason Fischer" <jason_fischer_aus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> I have an ADO Connection that is acting really strange.
>
> I close the connection, set the connection string to something and the
> moment I open it, the connection string chnages to something other than
what
> I just set it to.
>
> Has anyone ever seen this and is there something I can do to fix it.
>
> I am running D7.
>
> Thanks

  • Re: connection string to connect ms-access with password protected
    ... "Kevin Spencer" wrote: ... > http://www.connectionstrings.com/ to find your Connection String. ... >> 1)now when I run the application it gives error sayin Invalid Password ...
  • Re: SqlServer connect test....
    ... Best regards, ... Y. Sivaram ... > for me this very simple sample on a PocketPC. ...
  • Re: Could not find installable ISAM
    ... it worked in a windows app and not a webservice though! ... Regards, ... >installed on the machine or the connection string is incorrect. ...
  • Re: PromptDataSource
    ... Regards, ... Mac ... > Try to connect using this connection string and handle exceptions. ... >>I want to use PromptDatasource to build a connection string and than store ...
    (borland.public.delphi.database.ado)
  • RE: ODBC & OLEDB
    ... My original post contains the connection strings and the error messages that ... I am getting the connection string from the DataLink API and am not hard ... Regards, ... > If you still face problems, can you send your connection string, as well as ...