Cursor Location

Is there a way to save off the cursor location or record location while
switching from 1 index to another and after switching back to the first
index be able to return that that exact record.

Is there also a way to set an index without making it active? The problem
that I am having is in order to use seek I have to set the primary key index
which sets the cursor to record 1 so I lose the orginal position that the
cursor was on when the database was sorted on another index. I want to be
able to return to the original location. I am using a TAdoDataset with a
server side cursor.

Thanks

  • Re: Cursor Location
    ... switching from 1 index to another and after switching back to the first ... index be able to return that that exact record. ... cursor was on when the database was sorted on another index. ... able to return to the original location. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.database.ado)
  • Runaway cursor
    ... I am running Word 2000 and have a problem when I am working with several ... documents open, switching among them. ... Then cursor disappears or freezes. ... then recover by hitting Edit and Undo. ...
  • Re: 4.1 X mouse problem
    ... konqueror windows. ... I can restore the cursor by switching to a text mode ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.openbsd.misc)
  • Re: 4.1 X mouse problem
    ... I can restore the cursor by switching to a text mode ... As far as I can tell, the mouse pointer always stops at the edge of the screen. ... since moving the pointer toward the bottom of the screen causes button messages ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.openbsd.misc)
  • RE: Outline View in Word 2003 -- no longer helps in navigation?
    ... The cursor maintains its placement. ... How are you switching between the views? ... This doesn't work consistently anymore. ... > SELECT text in the target heading, ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)