Next Recordset question

Hi,
I have a stored procedure in MSSQL2000 which returns 2 datasets when I run it from query analyser.
I use Delphi 7 Enterprise and want to display these 2 recordsets in 2 grids. I can get and display the first recordset with no problem.
I found the following code from Internet:

var
intRecordsAffected : Integer;
begin
ADOStoredProc1.ProcedureName := StoredprocName;
ADOStoredProc1.Open;

ADODataSet1.Recordset := ADOStoredProc1.RecordSet;
ADODataSet2.Recordset := ADOStoredProc1.NextRecordset(intRecordsAffected);
end;

In my project when I try to use the NextRecordset I get the error: ADODataSet2: Recordset is not open.
Any ideas?
What values the intRecordsAffected must have?
Regards,
Manolis
.