cannot get TADOQuery output parameter
- From: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 22:47:40 +0100
I'm using D6 and MSSQL 2000.
I have a stored procedure on the database server:
create procedure myTest
@id int output
My client is using a TADOQuery to execute the procedure.
In code, I set the SQL property to
'exec myTest @id=:id'
and then I seem to have a parameter created, whose value I set.
However, after invoking the method
the parameter value seems unchanged.
Is there some way of getting the updated value?
Could anyone tell me what the technique is?
- Prev by Date: Re: ADO and SQL2005
- Next by Date: Re: Runtime adding files to database via a TADOConnection - how?
- Previous by thread: ADO and SQL2005
- Next by thread: Re: Runtime adding files to database via a TADOConnection - how?