Re: ADO Query Help

Thanks ALot This worked , But I wornder ..........I did not see a statment
about Team........How did it know to get the curent team with the max points
at the same time.
Thanks a bunch :)
"Bill Todd" <no@xxxxxx> wrote in message
Grant wrote:

Hi all . I am tryinb to showmessage 2 fields in the same record of
an database. I am useing select Max(Points) From cockofyear

. HEre is my code.
ShowMessage(CoyTable.fieldbyname('Team').asstring
+adoquery1.fields.Fields[0].AsString); This only gets the max record
of the adoquery. How can I showmessage the 2 fields in the in the
same record at same time. Thanks For Any Help. Grant

SELECT * FROM COCKOFYEAR
WHERE POINTS = (SELECT MAX(POINTS) FROM COCKOFYEAR)

--
Bill Todd (TeamB)

.