Hot to detect MSSQL trigger
- From: "lsg" <sgling07@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 11 Jun 2006 20:36:56 -0700
I don't know which newsgroup should i refer to. If anyone know
how to solve my problem pls help me. tks.
I need to know how to detect a trigger action has been perform
in a MSSQL table(eg. abc). where abc is a table for program
abc. but i need to write a program to detect the changes
(Insert, Delete, or Update) of the table. Someone told me that
i can use the trigger to do so. but i have no idea how to do
it. Does anyone know any web site that i can refer to where i
can find example or info how to do it? Thanks in advance.
- Prev by Date: BDE -> ADO
- Next by Date: Re: Free access administration tool like MS Access
- Previous by thread: BDE -> ADO
- Next by thread: Re: Hot to detect MSSQL trigger