Re: reading XML string and writing it to a SQL database

I updated my post to include data. I generated the data packet using a
CDS
and loaded it from a table. How do I get data from a string as below into
database. That is the question.
Just parse the xml-string using TXMLDocument component (wrapper for
Microsoft parser) and insert these values to your database.

As alternative, you may use the SMImport suite: http://www.scalabium.com/smi
Your xml-file will be parsed by TSMImportFromXML without any problem and
parsed values will be moved to destination dataset
--
With best regards, Mike Shkolnik
E-mail: mshkolnik@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: Publishing Database data?
    ... analysis) and after that you may "transform" this xml-file using xsl-file ... Or generate the static html-pages with information from database ... and generate the xsl-file automatically. ... > from our database so that its easy to retrieve. ...
  • Trouble writing to database: RSS-reader
    ... start-tag and the end-tag) is on the same line, ... The problem is that i cant find the data in the database! ... downloads the .xml-file from the web and saves it in the buffer. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Complex Xml Import
    ... The xml-file needs to be distributed over several tables ... in the database but first needs to be transormed with ...
    (microsoft.public.access.externaldata)
  • Class to update db-structure
    ... I am searching for a class which is able to update a sql-server db-structure ... about definitions for example in a xml-file. ... I have a database which ...