Re: MS Access temp table

Can I free this temp table after I use it?
I may need to create several different temp table during the life of my
application.

Any prifix to the temp table?
Do I need to DROP the temp table?

Once again, you are not creating a table in a database if you use
TClientDataSet. You are creating a table in memory on machine where the
app is running. Since the data is held in memory everything goes away
when you close the app.

  • Re: Checkboxes are duplicated over and over as emf in the Temp fol
    ... The filesystemobject has a folder.delete method, but if any file in a folder ... Dim cFilesToDelete As Collection ... you are doing it seems you can stay focused in the temp root. ... I created an app with some checkboxes. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Temp database wouldnt open from jump drive
    ... When my app starts up, it creates a temporary database. ... Then code opens the temp database and links to the tables. ... So I copied all the necessary files to a folder on a "jump" drive. ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)
  • Re: Temp database wouldnt open from jump drive
    ... Folder permissions on the jump drive? ... the app (with creation of temp DB and linking to temp dB tables) from the ... I don't think it can be this because I can run the app perfectly fine ... >> When my app starts up, it creates a temporary database. ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)
  • Re: Application caching
    ... The "cmd.exe" process will die ... and leave the app running from the temp directory. ... If users should start multiple instances, ...
  • Re: Spyware or malware problem
    ... It must be hard-coded in some app. ... However the majority of temporary file ... follows the Temporary Environmental Variables convention. ... caches, and 11 temp directories. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)