Re: Integrating Help Files

From: Wolfgang Zager (zager_at_gmx.de)
Date: 12/10/03

Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 12:05:14 +0100

Hi jpm,

first of all is the question, if the help-files offer needed support for
A-keywords. If they do it may help to delete the added help files in
Your Open Help file, save it, removing all gid-files in Your
Delphi-Help-Directory and then add the 3rd-party help files again.
Sometimes this procedure helped us coming around this problem.

Wolfgang