Problem on CLX form design with D7

From: yavuz sevgi (yavuz.sevgi_at_solmaz.com.tr)
Date: 12/20/03

Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 19:11:23 +0200

Hi ,

When resize the TLabel component on a scrolled CLX form (scroll down with
vertical scroll bar ) with mouse ide calculate invalid size (may add
VerticallScrollBar.position ) .

If I use object inspector not appear this bug.

And some components (for example TDataSource) behave not like that.

I move this component with mouse, component appear different position. It
shows upside of form about VerticallScrollBar.position .

We write clx version of quick report. The bug that described above, be a big
problem on design time . Is there any patch about this bug ?

Thanks,

yavuz.sevgi@solmaz.com.tr