Problem on CLX form design with D7

From: yavuz sevgi (yavuz.sevgi_at_solmaz.com.tr)
Date: 12/20/03

Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 19:11:23 +0200

Hi ,

When resize the TLabel component on a scrolled CLX form (scroll down with
vertical scroll bar ) with mouse ide calculate invalid size (may add
VerticallScrollBar.position ) .

If I use object inspector not appear this bug.

And some components (for example TDataSource) behave not like that.

I move this component with mouse, component appear different position. It
shows upside of form about VerticallScrollBar.position .

We write clx version of quick report. The bug that described above, be a big
problem on design time . Is there any patch about this bug ?

Thanks,

yavuz.sevgi@solmaz.com.tr

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Strange error with globals and tk_messageBox (bug?)
    ... it's a bug in Tk, or if it's just a bug in my app... ... pack $scroll -side left -fill y ... widgets, not just ttk::treeview. ... This specific example uses a hard-coded path since $tree won't be ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: Died without a "You die" message
    ... As you read the scroll, ... Your spellbook of force bolt catches fire and burns! ... After a quick look at the code I think this probably is a bug, ... your inventory then you'll take some damage from the fire itself. ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.nethack)
  • Re: Word 2008 scroll bar jump behavior
    ... It is a bug. ... Normally when clicking in an app's scroll bar "space", ... the scroll bar jumps to that position and the document jumps to ... McGhie Information Engineering Pty Ltd ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Stalled scrolling in Word with scroll wheel
    ... I am appalled to find out that every so often, as I scroll up and down ... So it is not an issue of slow response or slow system--it is NO ... I was also shocked to learn that this bug has been around since at ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: MS Word scroll up issue: lines repeat
    ... hungry and its your video driver". ... like this problem to be correctly submitted as a bug to MS and fixed. ... I think many others are reporting this as an Outline View issue ... then I get the scroll problem. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)