Delphi 8: DFM View as Text

From: Kevin Gainey (kmgainey-nospam_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 12/31/03

Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 13:30:30 -0500

I have noticed in Delphi 8, there is no longer an option to view your
DFM form as text. I was able to view the form text,
only by choosing "File Open", and selecting the "Any file (*.*)"
filter, and picking the DFM file. (the "*.dfm" filter is gone too)

Does anyone know the reason for this? Is it an oversight?

It almost seems as though editing the form source directly is now
being discouraged with D8.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: delphi without dfm
    ... i need tools convert dfm form to code only pas describe all of need of me ... have delphi this feture in next? ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)