.net application lock

I make a simple program in windows XP, but when i run it in windows 98
the program display a message: "File is lock by another .NET
application". Can somebody help me with this?

PS: I make a very simple client-server program.

  • Re: Windows XP Pro Locks Up When Hard Drive Crashes...
    ... This drive is a new-build replacement that I got from maxtor, ... So just to make it real clear to everyone my opinion of Maxtor - They suck ... HD and placed it in my gf's computer to see if it will cause her OS to lock ... setting or something in windows on my system that is causing the system to ...
  • deadlock on SMP machines - perhaps caused by wldap32.dll?
    ... running Windows NT and 2000. ... OwningThread b80 ... ContentionCount 2a ... Scenario B - the "what happened to the malloc lock?" ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)
  • Re: WinXPSP2, Intel Core2Duo, Kernel drivers
    ... Because on an SMP machine CPU 1 will get the lock, ... This is because KeAcquireSpinLockAtDpcLevel on a uni-processor is a NOP. ... Windows 2k/XP/2k3 Filesystem and Driver Consulting ... Trying to call the routine that uses spinlocks from ISR is not going to ...
  • SECURITY.NNOV: file locking and security (group policy DoS on Windows 2000 domain)
    ... Windows NT 4.0, ... EXCLUSIVE lock on file. ... The main problem of file locking is this mechanism (at least ... much more descriptive and useful to the administrator. ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: some little problems and tips
    ... How to Quickly Lock Your Computer and Use Other Windows Logo Shortcut Keys ... XP Start Menu doesn't have Use Personalized Menus option. ... Scroll down to and UNCheck: ...