Re: How to get the addresses of overloaded functions (D5)?

>It's better to use something like below.
>
>--
>Aleksandr
>

>procedure TForm1.Button2Click(Sender: TObject);
>const
> a: TSameInteger = SameOrInverted;
> b: TInvertedCardinal = SameOrInverted;

I would have liked this solution, unfortunately, I get an incompatible types error at compilation time.

I should have mentioned that the functions are in a BPL. If I try with other functions out of the BPLs (which are still loaded in the IDE and dynamically linked to the project), I get the internal error URW533, which serioulsy compromises the IDE's stability.

Cheers,

Olivier

  • Re: [OT] MP3 stŁckweise abspielen
    ... function GetWinAmpHandle: integer; ... var p:integer; ... procedure Button1Click(Sender: TObject); ...
    (de.comp.lang.delphi.misc)
  • Re: Running graph
    ... now I just need to find a way to have static X axis labels at the same time:) ... procedure TForm1.Button1Click(Sender: TObject); ...
  • Re: ShellExecute external values
    ... if its a value I'm trying to edit it either tries to lock ... const google='http://www.google.com/search?q= '; ... procedure TForm1.Button1Click(Sender: TObject); ... ShellExecute(Handle,'open', google+search, nil, nil, ...
    (alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi)
  • Re: Can someone please explain - real numbers
    ... In message, Thu, 9 Nov 2006 20:15:00, John Dough writes ... the magnitude of your ignorance. ... procedure TForm1.Button1Click(Sender: TObject); ... const x: double = 0.01; ...
    (comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc)