Re: How to get the addresses of overloaded functions (D5)?

>It's better to use something like below.
>
>--
>Aleksandr
>

>procedure TForm1.Button2Click(Sender: TObject);
>const
> a: TSameInteger = SameOrInverted;
> b: TInvertedCardinal = SameOrInverted;

I would have liked this solution, unfortunately, I get an incompatible types error at compilation time.

I should have mentioned that the functions are in a BPL. If I try with other functions out of the BPLs (which are still loaded in the IDE and dynamically linked to the project), I get the internal error URW533, which serioulsy compromises the IDE's stability.

Cheers,

Olivier
.