Re: Fastcode B&V's versus Memory Managers -2

Hi Dennis,

> Does the announcement from Borland regarding a new MM in the next Delphi
> make it worth rediscussing which MM we should use in our B&V's?

If Borland replaces the MM in the next Delphi, it will make our benchmarks
very difficult to compare - results under older Delphi versions may differ
drastically from results under the latest version. Even if the new MM is
good we might have to replace it anyway just to be able to compare results
between Delphi versions.

Perhaps it is a bridge we should cross when we get there.

Regards,
Pierre

.