{$SetPEFlags IMAGE_FILE_LARGE_ADDRESS_AWARE}

hi Pierre,

does your FastMM is compatible with this flag?

(Seen in delphi.non-technical)

TNX

  • Re: NumericUpDown in Compact Framework in C#
    ... Catch the ValueChanged event and check your flag. ... If you want to accept the value, just store it in a form level variable (let's call it prev). ... I tried creating my own class that derives from the NumericUpDown class, ... then overriding the UpButton and DownButton methods. ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer)
  • Re: Number of connections
    ... Take a look at the events in the global.asax, you can flag a user in there. ... Lucas Tam ... Please delete "REMOVE" from the e-mail address when replying. ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Re: can excel flagup in advance of a date, say 6 weeks
    ... > way for excel, or maybe another package, to flag up 6 weeks before the ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: From ushot to byte[]
    ... Andrew ... > I've a ushort variable and I need to copy it in an array of byte. ... Prev by Date: ...
  • MacSOUP - Signatur unter OSX
    ... nicht mehr. ... TNX für einen Hinweis. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (de.comp.sys.mac.misc)