- From: "Uffe Kousgaard" <look_at_www.routeware.dk>
- Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 19:49:00 +0100
I have an application, which generates random errors (seems very random to
me anyway) and have now tried these 3 setups:
D7, standard MM: Errors
D7, FastMM 4.62, FullDebugMode Off, outside of IDE: Errors
D7, FastMM 4.62, FullDebugMode On, inside IDE: No Errors
The application unzips a lot of gzipped files to a stream, processes the
content (XML) and writes some new stuff to other files. The error is always
from malformed XML (missing end-tag etc.). The error may not show up until
file no 300 out of 400 or so. It is often the same file, but not always the
same error. The file itself is of course OK.
Unzipping is done with Abbrevia and XML parsing by NativeXML.
What more can I do to locate the error? I have only changed the
FullDebugMode option in FastMM - all other settings are left as default.
- Prev by Date: Re: Looking for a way to patch *methods* rather than functions.
- Next by Date: Char() or Chr()?
- Previous by thread: Assembler guru needed
- Next by thread: Re: using FastMM