Re: A separate newsgroup forum for FastCode discussion?

Uffe,

| You are supposed to spend at least an hour locating the source code,
| so your applications runs 10 sec. faster. After 360 runs you are even
| :-)

oh... I didn't know that... ROFL!

08/23/2006 12:31:21

XanaNews Version 1.17.5.7 [Q's salutation mod]

  • Re: .NET is much worse than VCL
    ... Isn't there a VCL newsgroup where you could post, where you wouldn't wind up looking like a jerk for trolling the people who on a daily basis use and enjoy the thing you are bitching about? ... I agree that's it's nice to have source code. ... 20MB really isn't all that big, and the simpler applications I ship are tens or hundreds of _kilobytes_ in size. ... If you are forced to "cope with" .NET, then I guess that means that Delphi/VCL is no longer a viable development platform. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)
  • Re: Microsoft MVPs Say They Want Old VB Back
    ... Web applications are definitely preferrable to the ... Microsoft to further their "software as a service" goals. ... > anyone wants the source code, just ask, or find me on groups like WMI. ... You can already see it with Linux. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • Re: Open source secure browser-based storage, with a $1000 challenge
    ... applications, and aren't capable of verifying that they personally have ... With Javascript, the source code ... And because the source code is distributed from a central server, ... I would envision, if the open-source application or the website become ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Could-based/Hosted/SaaS Terminal Services or Citrix solution?
    ... or Ctrix service that will allow my company to move our applications ... Windows Server 2008 R2 provides multi-monitor ... capability but to what degree I'm unsure. ... I'm looking for advice in locating a company that can ...
  • Re: Relative merits of GPL, LGPL, BSD
    ... > I wish to have the following conditions satisfied for the applications: ... This is not the same thing as giving out your source code or program. ... This will raise hell with many GPL advocates. ... their version 2.0 license that contained the patent termination clause. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)