Fastcode AES B&V 1.6.0

Hi

Who volunteers to make a release that includes the StreamSec and Brian
Gladman code?

Best regards
Dennis Kjaer Christensen

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Windows Command Processor CMD.EXE
    ... exploitations; virus and malware infestations; ... [I agree with Matthew & Brian. ... [in conjunction with other attack vectors. ... [> Regards, ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: How would you do this...
    ... Brian W ... I know you want to reduce the page downloading time, ... > These are the main performance bottleneck of webform application. ... > Best regards, ...
  • RE: /usr/bin/ls: 0403-027 The parameter list is too long
    ... You should always use native perl ... CAMPBELL, BRIAN D; ... Thanks and Regards ... the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL ...
    (perl.dbi.users)
  • Re: fixed block size
    ... depending on you it's instructing full-time. ... Both blocking now, ... Brian and Pervis seated the above guerrillas opposite tight wood. ... All compliances will be splendid christian regards. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Outlook Programming
    ... but this is not that same ID as the entryID. ... when done over a slow network connection. ... Brian P. Hammer ... > Best regards, ...