Re: Fastcode Library Test

Hello Dennis,

Can you come up with a list of CPU's and OS's?

The OS will be Windows XP or Windows Vista.
(It doesn't matter who will be from the both)

Processors:
Northwood
Presler
Dothan
Yohan
Athlon XP
Athlon 64x2
Core Duo

And Cyrix/Via ?

I think you know better what CPUs need the library best.

--
Charalabos Michael - [Creation Power] - http://www.creationpower.com - http://www.creationpower.gr

  • Re: Will Sempron 754 run with FreeBSD i386?
    ... it appears I got a wrong idea from some poor ... As a matter of fact, Sempron/sA is based ... Why do you expect so much performance to be lost compared to the Athlon 64 s754? ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: G95 is OK to *learn* Fortran?
    ... > That doesn't matter; I use the Intel Fortran compiler without problem on ... > my Athlon XP. ... Any idea if IFC can be run on the VIA Antaur processor as well? ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: Enabling my second CPU
    ... the BIOS complains on bootup that the CPUs I'm ... > support SMP and I'm very surprised it worked at all in the Asus board. ... If you sampled 10 Athlon ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Re: Is AMD Athlon64 FX the way to go?
    ... > concerned about compatibility with Linux. ... Here's a good resource for SATA information: ... The Athlon 64 FX is basically just a rebadged Opteron 1xx-series CPU. ... This is even more true when comparing these CPUs to ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)
  • Re: Dead CPU?
    ... > USII CPUs in the older generation of workstations were much easier to ... The newer design has to deal with higher power and heat levels, ... If the evolution of the Athlon is any guide, ... Chris Morgan ...
    (comp.sys.sun.hardware)