Re: FastMM4: CreateWindow('STATIC'.... fails, memory manager is not shared between EXE and DLLs

Hi Carsten,

MMWindow := CreateWindow('STATIC',
PChar(@UniqueProcessIDString[1]),
WS_POPUP, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, hInstance, nil);
returns 0. There are some more CreateWindow calls in FastMM, all fail
with the same error: class STATIC is not registered. What's wrong?

That's very strange since 'STATIC' is a predefined system class. Do you have a code sample that shows this?

Thanks,
Pierre

  • RE: XP Generic Host Process Error and Internet failure
    ... > I am having several strange problems with my windows XP and I ... > think these problems are the reason that my internet connection fails ... > after some time my internet does fail ... > spyware program or Bitlord… that’s basically all that I changed. ...
  • XP Generic Host Process Error and Internet failure
    ... I am having several strange problems with my windows XP and I ... think these problems are the reason that my internet connection fails ... after some time my internet does fail ... spyware program or Bitlord… that’s basically all that I changed. ...
  • Re: Homework question: LOOP
    ... Frode Vatvedt Fjeld wrote: ... > function would fail if the self element wasn't present, ... > This is a pretty strange, recursivish way to achieve the same effect ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: TECH: Flippers working but lane change and hi-score initial entry is not.
    ... need to check that therer is power getting there first? ... It's a *little* on the strange side that they'd fail at the same time, ... But doing due dilligence by making sure power and ground are getting to the ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: puzzling error from calling socket function in winsock.h
    ... jaialai technology wrote: ... It seems strange that something ... so simple could fail so miserbaly. ... Phil Frisbie, Jr. ...