How to reference an assembly created from VS.Net

From: Tom Leung (tocsleung_at_so-net.com.hk)
Date: 01/13/04

Date: 13 Jan 2004 08:16:52 -0800

I created a library in C# and add a reference to a assembly in a
delphi 8 project.
When I try to reference the class in this assembly, I got the
following error as follow:

[Fatal Error] Internal error: U1549
[Fatal Error] Required package 'MyPackageName' not found
[Fatal Error] Internal Interbal error: U1549
[Fatal Error] Required package 'MyPackageName' not found
[Pascal Error] WinForm.pas(1): Unable to invode Code Completion due to
errors in source code.

May I reuse the assembies created by C# or the othe .Net languages?

How can I reference the non-deiphi assemblies in the delphi code?

Anyone can help me to solve the above problems?