Re: Delphi 8 common quality

From: Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) (rvelthuis_at_gmx.de)
Date: 03/23/04

Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 20:17:52 +0100

At 20:06:53, 23.03.2004, Ole Willy Tuv wrote:

> << If you knew that, then why the remark? >>
>
> You obviously has a well developed sense of humor.

Well, thanks. Was it meant as a joke?

> And btw, you make an remark to absolutely anything yourself.

Yes, I do. But I was discussing the issueat hand, and it was clear what
my point was. What was yours?

--
Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)
"We don't make mistakes, we just have happy little accidents."

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Gaelic Joke
    ... under developed sense of humor (they even spell it different from what ... It would seem to be a humiliating experience for the wee laddie and one ... The joke was fine. ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Re: What did the Mathematician say to Old MacDonald?
    ... >>> developed sense of humor, I will procede to tell a number of ... >> Two peanuts vas valking down der strasse. ... Would you believe a British-made German joke? ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: LSQG - Tuesday, 2/17/MMIX #3068
    ... sensitivity and empathy to those less ... makes fun of the less fortunate all the ... Norman Lear and Mel Brooks brought racial-based humor into the ... Do you think he'd find my joke funny? ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Fluency and Humor
    ... Fluency and Humor ... he is not a regular conservative, if a person refers ... It is like one having to explain one joke after another, ... word to a habitual liar. ...
    (rec.audio.opinion)
  • Re: A killing song
    ... well, joke over. ... I can see the humor, ... Larry Akin ... I find by reading this forum that there are many folks like you and John, and Norman who would make the trip worth it even without the music. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)