Re: Delphi 7 Pro. Purchase

John Kaster (Borland) schreef:

That's an acronym?

Certainly. Fubarite is a term used in oilwell geology to describe a rock that is f###ed up beyond all recognition.

-- Arthur Hoornweg

(In order to reply per e-mail, please just remove the ".net"
 from my e-mail address. Leave the rest of the address intact
 including the "antispam" part. I had to take this measure to
 counteract unsollicited mail.)

  • Looking for some PDF specs
    ... No frills, nothing fancy. ... Arthur Hoornweg ... Leave the rest of the address intact including the "antispam" part. ...
  • Re: Delphi 7 will be "De-supported" by December 31, 2005
    ... Serge Dosyukov schreef: ... Arthur Hoornweg ... Leave the rest of the address intact including the "antispam" part. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Danny Thorpe on Unicode and VCL
    ... of compiler switch you were talking about? ... Arthur Hoornweg ... Leave the rest of the address intact including the "antispam" part. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: AMD or INTEL
    ... you're contemplating. ... Arthur Hoornweg ... Leave the rest of the address intact including the "antispam" part. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Going back to Delphi 7
    ... Steve Trefethen schreef: ... Arthur Hoornweg ... Leave the rest of the address intact including the "antispam" part. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)