Re: TEventLogger

> I added a RES file to the project which was compiled from an RC file which
> read like so

You need to compile the resouce in a special way. There's a sample article
from Delphi Magazie about it here:
http://www.thedelphimagazine.com/samples/1655/1655.htm

Cheers,
Lars

  • Re: What is the best approach to store large data in an app?
    ... your RES file with your prorietary data using the VB resource editor. ... to extract binary data, which should work for you with just about any binary ... >> of files are you attempting to compile into a RES file? ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.enterprise)
  • Re: Automating VB IDE ?
    ... Each firmware image has a unique serial number within the C code. ... and do a command line VB6 compile into an flash upgrade exe. ... The flash image is the only part of the .res file that changes, ...
  • Automating VB IDE ?
    ... Each firmware image has a unique serial number within the C code. ... and do a command line VB6 compile into an flash upgrade exe. ... The flash image is the only part of the .res file that changes, ...
  • Custom resource type
    ... I use a custom resource ' MYRES MYTYPE "myres.file" ' in rc file and compile ... them into res file and include it in my project. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.nativeapi)