Quick Poll: Delphi and Win64
- From: "Alistair Ward" <award@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 17:06:02 +1300
1) How many people using Win64 on their development machines?
2) What (if any) problems have people encountered so far?
And to answer my own questions:
1) I'm running Delphi 7 on Win64 (dual Opteron 275's)
2) Problems so far:
- Can't install CodeRush as it has a 16-bit installation program!
- bug in TWinControl.WMDrawItem - uses a ctrlID instead of a window handle.
works in Win32 but not in Win64. (QC 19859).