Re: Note to Borland...
- From: "Mike Swaim" <mpswaim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 15 Dec 2005 13:22:37 -0700
Ingvar Nilsen wrote:
> Bruce McGee wrote:
> > It's easy for me to install a cheap DVD drive, because I control my
> > own machines. Developers in large companies don't always have the
> > luxury.
> No, but they definitely have a high speed intranet and at least 1 DVD
> drive somewhere.
You'd be suprised. Our network's only 10 Mb/s, and half duplex at
that. Copying files from an ISO mounted on my desktop machine to my
laptop takes a couple of hours.
Mike Swaim swaim@xxxxxxxxxx at home | Quote: "Boingie"^4 Y,W & D
MD Anderson Dept. of Biostatistics & Applied Mathematics
mpswaim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or mswaim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx at work
ICBM: 29.763N 95.363W|Disclaimer: Yeah, like I speak for MD Anderson.
- Prev by Date: Re: Seems to be some differences in the BDE DCUs shipped with D2006
- Next by Date: Re: The problem with live templates
- Previous by thread: Re: Note to Borland...
- Next by thread: Re: Note to Borland...