Re: Highlander release date

"Karl" <kthompson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:4415989f$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I also feel screwed. I bought D2006 (which I've not even opened yet)

This reminds me of a commercial that airs frequently here in the States,
where an executive explains that the money he is saving on his cellular plan
is his way of "sticking it to the man", to which an underling replies, "But
sir, you ARE the man. So aren't you really just sticking it to yourself?"

  • Re: Highlander release date
    ... This reminds me of a commercial that airs frequently here in the States, ... where an executive explains that the money he is saving on his cellular ... So aren't you really just sticking it ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: [SLE] Im tired--9.2
    ... I'm sticking with SuSE, but 9.2 has had its share of problems, it ... JUST MAKE MORE MONEY! ... an insignificant rump in a PC Sales outfit. ... The Marketeers will move on to ruin some other unsuspecting outfit, ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Pissed of at the world
    ... If anyone calls me a bitch for sticking up for you spending your hard earned ... money on your cat, Lachlan, they deserve all they get. ... Rowland McDonnell on ignoring trolls - August 26, ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)
  • Re: Nature Valley Girl
    ... 5...because there is no money to be made at the elite level. ... No women RACERS are sticking up for me because they don't read or post here. ...
    (rec.bicycles.racing)
  • Re: BBC planning to drop Formula One?
    ... price it afford-ably. ... only to pay channels. ... He seems to be sticking to free-to-air as much ... I understand that the BBC offer was less money but more attractive. ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)